Friday 1 June 2012

" I PRODUCED ALL SONGS,SYLENCE WAS JUST AN ENGINEER" SKALIEY MENTAL DEBUNKS.






Words:Adedosu 'kenzy' Adekunle

Popular artiste and producer Fagbemi Ebenezer a.k.a "SYLENCE" had come in the open to say that popular lewd artiste "SKALIEY MENTAL" is not the original producer of "Obotoshe" and "This life" including some other songs on his (skailey)album as he claims he produced all songs.

According to an interview Skailey Mental granted to a soft-sell magazine "City People" 'I produced all songs on my album,sylence was just an engineer that works at the studio,he is not the one that produce my hit track Lion,obotoshe and the rest,he only helped me to promote it on the street by giving it out to Dj's'.

Reacting to this claim on a phone chat with our reporter,Sylence simply put ' i dont know what he is saying,perhaps I've always heard that he goes around telling everybody that he produces all songs and perhaps even call me a mere engineer,see let me tell you a story,skailey wasn't staying in iju before,he came all the way from ebute metta and was staying with a fellow artiste "Zee world". I produced all songs and i made him who he was today,infact can you believe that all songs that i produced for him on his album were on credit and he never gave me a credit to it all,am suppose to be complaining but i reserved my comments for a better day.He cant stand infront of me and tell me that he produced al songs!! he just cant...i have all the datas here with me, so whats he saying? shit talk to you later pls bye.'

Efforts to call skailey was abortive,we will post you more of this soon

No comments: